“GET A FAN, POST YOUR PHOTO WITH 2 HASHTAGS, AND HAVE FUN WITH “JAPAN SUPERNATURAL” CAMPAIGN TO WIN PRIZES!”
Follow Matsuri Japan Festival(@matsuri_in_sydney) and Art Gallery of NSW(@artgalleryofnsw) on Instagram!
Please read carefully how to participate this compaing to win prizes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Japan Supernatural Giveaway! by Art Gallery of New South Wales’
Matsuri Japan Festival
Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
Employees of the promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Open: 11:30 AEST on Saturday, 7th December 2019
Close: 19:30 AEST on Saturday, 7th December 2019
Multiple entries can be submitted if they meet the entry condition.
DRAW AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winning photograph/s will be selected and the winner’s name announcement and notification will be on Matsuri Japan Festival Official Instagram and Facebook within seven (7) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
● Follow Matsuri Japan Festival(@matsuri_in_sydney) and Art Gallery of NSW(@artgalleryofnsw) on Instagram.
● Entrants must post a photograph of themselves on Instagram, holding a Japan Supernatural fan which will be distributed at the Matsuri Japan Festival on the day of the event, Saturday, 7th December. The fan is available for free at the event.
● Entrants must include the hashtags #japansupernatural and #matsurisydneyfan on their post to be eligible.
● The most creative entry as determined by the judges of the Matsuri Japan Festival will win the first prize. Five runners up will win the secondary prize.
● First prize: One x double pass to the Japan supernatural exhibition, lunch at Chiswick at the Gallery to the value of $200 and an exhibition catalogue. The total value of the prize is $295.00.
● Five runners up prizes: five x double passes (1x double pass per person) to the Japan supernatural exhibition. The value of each double pass is $50.
● Date range: Japan supernatural runs from November 2, 2019 to March 8, 2020 at AGNSW.
If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, their prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected and contacted via, Matsuri Japan Festival Official Instagram and Facebook.
The prizes will be available for collection by the winners at the Art Gallery of New South Wales’ Information desk. Winners will be required to produce photo ID to collect their prize.
The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. The prize cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services. Any exhibition tickets not redeemed before the end of the exhibition date range cannot be exchanged for another exhibition.
Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties except the winners’ names for the purposes of distributing the prizes.
By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The information on how to enter and the prizes form
part of these Terms and Conditions.
● Entry is open only to the Entrants.
● This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period.
● Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition.
● The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
● To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, as per the How To Enter instructions.
● Entry to this Competition is free.
● Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
● Entrants who do not follow HOW TO ENTER will be disqualified. This includes: failing to follow Matsuri Japan Festival(@matsuri_in_sydney) and Art Gallery of NSW(@artgalleryofnsw) on Instagram; not posting a photograph of themselves on Instagram holding a Japan Supernatural fan; not including the hashtags #japansupernatural and #matsurisydneyfan; posting outside the entry period.
● Photographs submitted must be original works.
● Your Instagram account must be set on public mode for your submission to be viewed.
● The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
● By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to Matsuri Japan Festival and its associated partners on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
The Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.